Saturday, October 31, 2015

Educational Tools: Photos

For this educational tool review I have decided to review Pixlr Express. The very first thing I did was click on collage which brought me to this screen.


The next thing I clicked on was the layout a little bit more complex than I liked, but I had already added some photos. But! There was no issue switching to a different layout because I could simply drag and drop my photos into the new spots I wanted them in.

When I uploaded a photo that didn't perfectly align with the square I was able to drag it into the position I liked and easily switch the order with a different photo. All in all adding and adjusting photos was very simple, the plus button allowing you to add photos from your computer, spacing allowing you to change the amount of space between the photos, roundness allowing you to round the corners of your photos, and proportions allowing you to change the picture clusted from a perfect square into different rectangles. The color option allows you to choose a custom color that will be used as a border around your images.

When you click finished it brings you to another editing screen where you can add a wide variety of photo shopping effects, lighting and overlay effects, borders, stickers, and text. Finally whe you are finished adding your effects, hit save, and Pixlr will give you the option to name your file and choose the quality. And as simple as that your image collage is saved to your computer.



And there it is, my finished collage. Over all this site was very easy to use, left you with a great end result, had no major unforseen issues along the way, and was pretty fun. I would easily give this program 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment